[Moin-user] User login homepage?

Matthew C. Miller mmiller at stabilitynetworks.com
Mon Sep 25 10:34:10 EDT 2006

Eduardo,

Sounds like it might work.  A couple questions (apologies if these are
incredibly obvious; I'm not that experienced with the system):
* Would I be able to define more than one user with superuser priv's?  I
would assume I can define an acl_rights_before (in farmconfig.py) and
have it inherited throughout, is that correct?
* With the common underlay, would that mean the templates would be
inherited for each new wiki defined?

If so, I think this answers my needs.

Then, the question is how to accomplish it.  I found the info on
MoinMoin wiki regarding how to set up all user's homepages in a separate
wiki, but didn't see anything about setting up a separate wiki for each
new user.  Could you provide a summary of what you're going to do to set
it up?

Thanks immensely!

Take care,

Matthew C. Miller
Stability Networks
mcm at stabilitynetworks.com
208/344.0050

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can
change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
-Margaret Mead

the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.  Please notify the sender
delete the e-mail from your system.