[Moin-user] timezone bug?

Mohacsi Janos mohacsi at niif.hu
Wed Apr 4 11:18:27 EDT 2007

Dear All,

 	I found a strange bug or configuration settings feature? I use the
edit_lock feature in a moinmoin version 1.5.7.

  edit_locking = 'lock 10'
When I start editing the page it says:
"Other users will be blocked from editing this page until 2007-04-04
15:20:21."

but the correct date on the server where the moinmoin is running is
different:
Wed Apr  4 17:10:31 CEST 2007

however the UTC time would be correct for editor output:
Wed Apr  4 15:10:41 UTC 2007

Before the DST changes it seemed to be worked properly. Where should I
modify moinmoin to correctly calculate the timezones?

Thanks for any hints,

Janos Mohacsi
Network Engineer, Research Associate, Head of Network Planning and Projects
NIIF/HUNGARNET, HUNGARY
Key 70EF9882: DEC2 C685 1ED4 C95A 145F  4300 6F64 7B00 70EF 9882