[Moin-user] Formatting questions

Yusuf Abdulghani yusuf at apple.com
Mon Apr 9 22:24:05 EDT 2007

Hi,

I just updated moinmoin wiki to 1.5.3 and discovered that the modern
theme now displays the "Login" (on top of the page) aligned left,
close to the sitename. If previous versions, it used to be displayed
right next to the search field. Any suggestions of what to change so
that "Login", "Preferences", and "Logout" get displayed right next to
"Search" text box?

Secondly, each page now displays the page title. Can I set the pages
NOT to display the page title? If this cannot be done, can someone
point me to the location in the CSS  file which will allow me to
change fontsize and top and bottom spacing for the title.

Thanks.

Yusuf