[Moin-user] RSS and Moin 1.5.7

Barry Cornelius barry.cornelius at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Apr 18 07:51:38 EDT 2007

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007, Phillip Kypreos wrote:
> Do RSS feeds work with MoinMoin 1.5.7?
> If so, can someone point me to some information on setting them up please.
> I've spent quite some time without any results trying to get this info from
> the Web. Seems previous versions supported RSS feeds.

What are you wanting to do?
1.  Get information about what wiki pages have changed delivered as an
     RSS feed.
2.  Use the wiki notation to produce an RSS newsfeed that others can
     read.
3.  Get an existing RSS feed displayed in the contents of a page.

--
Barry Cornelius              Computing Services, University of Oxford
                                  13 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 6NN, UK