[Moin-user] Adding New Instances To Wikifarm "On The Fly"

Christian Wyglendowski christian at dowski.com
Fri Apr 20 00:06:14 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am trying to get a wikifarm setup to where I can add new instances
on the fly.  I know this would be straightforward with CGI, but I am
using the MoinMoin WSGI application served by a Python WSGI server (a
long running process).  I can get all of the correct files populated,
and I add an entry into my farmconfig.wikis list for the new instance.
 However, it doesn't seem to "take".  I need to stop the server and
restart to get it to recognize the new wiki.

Does MoinMoin read all of the wiki config files at "startup"?  Do you
think it would be possible to use the __import__ function to import
the config file that my application generates for the instance?

Thanks for any ideas.

Christian
http://www.dowski.com