[Moin-user] Moin1.6a and Xapian Search

mail at heavy.ch mail at heavy.ch
Mon Aug 6 11:33:22 EDT 2007

Hi there

Addon!
It seem to me that the Title Search only search from left to right and
not looking for words between, or/also it get troubles with spaces "_";
well don't know for sure!

************************************
Some Example? Here we go:
************************************

I got a Page "DocBook_XSL"
http://home.heavy.ch:8080/DocBook_XSL

And here some Page Title searches:

If I'm searching for "xsl" it doesn't show up anything.
--> FALSE

If I'm searching "DocBook_XSL" (with underline) it find the correct page
--> OK

If I'm searching "DocBook XSL" (with space)  it finds nothing
--> FALSE

If I'm searching "DocBook" only the DocBook Page is found (the
DocBook_XSL is missing)
--> FALSE

bye
Marcel