[Moin-user] watermark backgrounds

Ted Stern dodecatheon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 18:17:39 EDT 2007

Hi,

Some users want to add a kind of watermark on the page, warning
readers that all the documentation is proprietary, restricted, or some
other status.  For the sake of discussion, let's assume the label is
"Restricted".

I can think of two possibilities that would work:

1) add a diagonally repeated "Restricted" in light gray to the
background of a page, in the same way that "Draft" is currently shown
during Edit Previews.  If it's analogous to Draft, it would scroll
with the text.

2)Add a large diagonal transparent (translucent?) "Restricted" to the
page.  It would stay in the same place as the text scrolled.  I'm not
sure how to implement this ... CSS?

Any ideas?  Perhaps this could be implemented as some kind of macro or
#pragma.

Ted
--
 dodecatheon at gmail dot com
 Frango ut patefaciam -- I break so that I may reveal