[Moin-user] Move pages

Boris Callens boris.callens.osv at fedex.com
Wed Aug 8 03:46:24 EDT 2007

Hi list (hi dr. nick!),

Recently I restructured a bunch of pages into subpage structure.
Where they used to be FeedRihVisaShellDownloadSupport and
FeedRihVisaShellDownloadAdministration they are now under
Feeds/RihVisaShellDownload/Support and
Feeds/RihVisaShellDownload/Administration with the page
Feeds/RihVisaShellDownload including both it's subpages.

Now I discovered the need of even moving them down one more level.
Like Feeds/Rih/VisaShellDownload/Support.

Is there a quicker way then
  1)creating the new page
  2)going to the old page
  3)copying the source
  4)deleting the old page
  5)pasting the content in the new page

This is a really mind killing and time munching job.
Hope there's a better way

Boris Callens
FedEx