[Moin-user] tables in moinmoin

Boris Callens boris.callens.osv at fedex.com
Tue Aug 21 09:32:16 EDT 2007

Hi list,

I need to insert an excel table into the moinmoin.
It won't suffice to offer the table as an attachment.

If you go to the GUI editor and just copy/paste the table from the excel
worksheet, it gets displayed perfectly fine.
But when you try to save the created content, it gives an error.

Is there no way of converting the excel table to moinmoin compatible
format?
I tried converting the table to html and then inserting the html in the
html view under GUI mode (strange place to put html, but that's another
discussion), but that gives me another error.

Advice would be most welcome,
Boris Callens
FedEx