[Moin-user] tables in moinmoin

Rick VanDerveer rickvanderveer at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 09:43:17 EDT 2007

Boris,
I had a similar need for displaying Excel files inline.  This is my crude workaround:

 1. You need the HTML macro installed.
 2. Because if the inherent security risk, I assume that this is for a non-public wiki (such as an internal corporate wiki).

First, I set up a network-shared directory that's limited to those who will be updating the excel data.  They then "save as..." the excel into HTML into this directory.  In my case, I made this the same server hosting the wiki to simplify resolving, etc.

In Apache, I set up an alias to point to this directory:
  alias   ExcelShare   d:/data/ExcelShare

Now, on your wiki page, you simply need to point to it using an iframe, like this:

#format html