[Moin-user] Coloreds text in MoinMoin

Barry Cornelius barry.cornelius at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Aug 22 11:24:29 EDT 2007

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007, Matella, Gunter wrote:
> is there a way to color text in moinmoin wiki language? I did not find
> any hints how to color a text (a word, a sentence,...) anywhere inside
> the moinmoin help system.

You could install the Color2 macro which is available in the MacroMarket.
    http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MacroMarket

Here are examples of its use:

[[Color2(red,blue,courier,red courier on blue)]]

[[Color2(green,here's some green text)]]

[[Color2(#ff0066,looks like hex colours work too)]]

When you first use a programming language, remember you have to create a
[[Color2(red,blue,24px courier,Hello World!)]] program.

[[Color2(cyan,yellow,monospace,abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzsome text)]]

[[Color2(#effeff,rgb(23,34,45),20px altona, abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)]]

--
Barry Cornelius              Computing Services, University of Oxford
                                  13 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 6NN, UK