[Moin-user] Styled text problem in Mac browsers

Gnarlodious lists.gnarlodious at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 08:29:36 EDT 2007

I have a very annoying problem with version 1.5.5a. When I paste a
word in the search field I can't search for it. Both buttons are
greyed oiut and can't be clicked. Only the return key will work. The
problem with that is, by default it searches for page titles, and I
usually want to search for text. After running one search, the style
property is erased and the buttons are then enabled as usual.

What is causing this it that Mac browsers now accept pasted styles in
the form fields. In a Mac browser, the purpose is to paste styled text
and have it rendered by the script as styled HTML. Unfortunately Moin
cannot handle styled text and the buttons are disabled.

Has anyone heard of this problem? Will it be fixed in 1.6?

-- Gnarlie
http://Gnarlodious.com/