[Moin-user] interwiki include macro

james bardin jbardin at bu.edu
Fri Dec 14 23:02:03 EST 2007

Hello,

We have a bunch of departments using separate wikis, but all on the same
server in a wikifarm.

I would really love to have an Include() macro that works between the wikis,
something like <<InterwikiInclude(Wikiname, PageName)>>
We use a common login system for the wikis, so usernames are transferable,
and acls could be be correctly enforced.

I have no problem writing the macro myself, I just have no idea where to
start.
Could anyone tell me if they think this is possible in a sane manner?

Thanks
-jim