[Moin-user] How to add personal page

Ted Stern dodecatheon at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 16:58:53 EST 2007

On 18 Dec 2007 13:32:19 -0800, Manjula Kumar wrote:

> Hi All, Can anyone let me know how to add personal pages.This
> personal page should not been seen by other wiki users.
>
> And also please let me know how to create pages which can be edited
> only by a particular person and all other user can only read.

See
       http://moinmo.in/HelpOnAccessControlLists

Basically all you need to do is to add the following line to the top
of a page (in text mode):

#acl SomeUser:read,write,delete,revert All:none

If you want an entire class of pages to have these permissions, just
create SubPages, and they will inherit the same permissions.

Ted
--
 dodecatheon at gmail dot com
 Frango ut patefaciam -- I break so that I may reveal