[Moin-user] How to attach folder

Gnarlodious lists.gnarlodious at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 19:44:18 EST 2007

There isn't really any such thing in Moin Wiki. Files on the server
are not organized by actual folders, but show a pseudo-folder URL in
the browser. This means that all pages in the Wiki are in one giant
folder in your FTP window. The slash character in your browser's URL
bar is denoted by the (2f) character code, which leads users to think
there is a folder structure.

-- Gnarlie