[Moin-user] Howto migrate from Moinmoin 1.5.8 -> Moinmoin 1.6.0 ?

R.Bauer rb.proj at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 11:28:05 EST 2007

Hi

I am not sure if I have understand this right. But if you only have
copied your pages dir to a fresh instance then you have missed the meta
file.

more meta in data gives
data_format_revision: 01060000

the migration script does read this file and knows then what all
migration scripts are needed. (in this case it thinks "nothing")

better you do copy the whole data dir.

cheers
Reimar