[Moin-user] Editor help not rendered

Erik Forsberg forsberg at cendio.se
Thu Feb 8 09:05:35 EST 2007

Thomas Waldmann writes:

>> I have a strange problem - when I edit pages (non-graphical mode), the
>> editor-help is not rendered. It's shown as
>>
>> --snip--
>> Emfas:: [[Verbatim('')]]''kursivering''[[Verbatim('')]]; ...
>>
> Does this also happen in other languages? See UserPreferences page for
> your language settings (when being logged in).

Seems to happen only for swedish. I had it happening for english as
well, but that fixed itself after I removed the list of preferred
page languages in my firefox.

Here's the language section from my farmconfig.py

    language_default = 'sv'
    language_ignore_browser = True

    # You must use Unicode strings here [Unicode]
    page_category_regex = u'^Category[A-Z]'
    page_dict_regex = u'[a-z]Dict$'
    page_group_regex = u'[a-z]Group$'
    page_template_regex = u'[a-z]Template$'

>> Any ideas on why this happens? MoinMoin 1.5.3 from ubuntu package on
>> python2.4.
>>
> There is 1.5.7 out now, btw.

I know. I am one of those 'I like my package system to do my security
upgrades' types :-).

> You also can try to stop moin, delete data/cache/i18n/* and restart
> moin.

Didn't help.

Strange. I spend large portions of my workdays coding python, so if
you want me to add some debug printouts or similar, I think I'll
manage :-).

Thanks,
\EF
--
Erik Forsberg                OpenSource-based Thin Client Technology
Systems Analyst/Developer    Phone: +46-13-21 46 00