[Moin-user] Editor help not rendered

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Thu Feb 8 10:44:03 EST 2007

> Took sv.py for 1.5.6 from hg. Works as intended now.

Hehe. you could even take all files from 1.5.7, that would even fix some
more bugs.

I know that using the package system is more convenient, but I wouldn't
make myself too much illusions on security upgrades handled by them as I
think they only do such things for major security problem (not for minor
stuff as XSS). And major security issues are very rare for python
software, so you basically end up getting no updates at all until you
upgrade to next distribution release.