[Moin-user] linking on wiki farm

Rick VanDerveer rickvanderveer at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 18:30:58 EST 2007

Perhaps a silly question, but I haven't run across the answer yet:

Is there an easy way to link to pages on a different wiki that's hosted on the same server (i.e. in a wiki farm)?

For example, right now we have a separate wiki for each project (called Alpha, Beta, etc).  If I want to refer to a set of instructions that's on the second project, I'm using the full URL:
[http://wiki.domain.com/Beta/SomeDocument Look at this]

Is there an equivalent of an InterWiki link or something?

Never miss an email again!