[Moin-user] fortunecookies

Rick VanDerveer rickvanderveer at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 25 00:42:34 EST 2007

On Feb 24, 2007, at 1:45 PM, Mark Grieveson wrote:

Does anyone else find the description on the FortuneCookies page completely confusing, or is this simply a reflection of my apparently low  double-digit I.Q.?

Mark

Hey Mark,
Simply replace the bulleted text on the FortuneCookie page with your own text.  You can use it to put in tips on how to use the wiki, trivia about your company/organization, or actual famous quote (Google for "famous quotes").

Then, on your front page (or any other page), add [[RandomQuote]] macro.

-Rick

The fish are biting.