[Moin-user] form creation

Matthew Nuzum newz at bearfruit.org
Sun Feb 25 18:36:49 EST 2007

On 2/24/07, Mehdi Hassanpour <mehdi.public at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> Is there any form creation feature in MoinMoin ? Macro or ...

Mehdi, I worked on something like this a while back. We intended to
use it to submit forms to salesforce.com. I published my code here:
http://people.ubuntu.com/~mnuzum/projects/moin/

However, only use this on wikis where you trust the editors, because
it is possible for people to inject html into some of the form lables,
creating the potential for an XSS.

This is no different then if your site uses a [[HTML()]] macro or
something allowing posting of raw content.

We didn't end up using it. It shouldn't be hard to make it secure,
however I don't currently have the time to maintain it.

--
Matthew Nuzum
www.bearfruit.org