[Moin-user] Notation for external file links?

Reinhard Mayr aka Czerwinski czerwinski1977 at gmx.net
Fri Jan 5 07:57:54 EST 2007

Thomas,

thank you for the link! Nevertheless I doubt some of the contents:
(1) IE can't handle spaces (%20 replacements) properly
(2) Opera does not support linking

I use a minimal html test file:
---
---

Both, IE6 and Opera 9.10 reach the target directory. When I provide the *same* URL to MoinMoin, it fails as described.

Is there a reason... or better: is there a solution? I do want to have a link and not an attachment in the Wiki page.

Thanks!

Cz.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------