[Moin-user] How to disable user profile creation

Padmashree B paddu12 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 08:56:10 EST 2007

Hi all,
We are in the process fo customising MoinMoin for our college intranet
portal.Now, for this.. when the user clicks on the login button only the
name and password fields should be displayed. The email,password2 fields
should be removed and should not be displayed in the login form.Can u tell
me how to do this.. And also, we are planning to have the auth handled by
our own XML-RPC server.. By this,when the user enters his credential it has
to be handled by the XML-RPC server which will also manage the session
creation and destruction.So,for this we need to disable the user profile
creation.Can you please tell me how to do this?

--
My Blog : http://padma12.blogspot.com