[Moin-user] links and two forward slashes

Jonny Lamb jonnylamb at jonnylamb.com
Fri Jan 5 15:18:28 EST 2007

On Fri, 2007-01-05 at 14:13 -0600, Lukasz Szybalski wrote:
> Hello I just installed mywiki on debian testing, and when i go to
> front page of a wiki, the links to a NewPage have two forward slashes
> in front of it.
>
> front page has link to newpage
>
> so to actually display the "NewPage" page i need to go to
> http://192.168.1.1/mywiki//NewPage
> and then
> http://192.168.1.1/mywiki//NewPage/NewPage
>
> unless i start from
> http://192.168.1.1/mywiki/FrontPage
> or
> http://192.168.1.1/mywiki/NewPage

I had this problem when I first set up MoinMoin on Debian unstable
(although I think the distro is irrelevent), but I am using lighttpd.
I think the problem is in /etc/apache2/conf-available/wiki (or whatever
apache2 conf-file you use). Make sure you have:

<Location /mywiki>

and not:

<Location /mywiki/>

Hope this sorts it,