[Moin-user] How to cope with CGI-Error?

Reinhard Mayr aka Czerwinski czerwinski1977 at gmx.net
Mon Jan 8 11:51:40 EST 2007

Hi again,

I was able to fix the problem by myself:

1. Changed to the directory of the new wiki site ("cytowiki")
2. Called: python moin.cgi. This gave a message like "ImportError: No module named MoinMoin.request"
3. moin.cgi: corrected the path to MoinMoin package: sys.path.insert(0, '<abs.path to moin site-packages directory>')
4. Tested again: python moin.cgi --> http output!

HINT: FCKEditor did not work. Solved by http://faq.phpwcms-docu.de/content/18/68/de/iis-fck_editor-funktioniert-nicht.html
--> for IIS location, add MIME type .js=text/javascript

Gx, Cz.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------