[Moin-user] "moin.cgi" in URL

Reinhard Mayr aka Czerwinski czerwinski1977 at gmx.net
Fri Jan 12 08:05:09 EST 2007

Sorry to start the 3rd thread to this topic -- I lost the mail I wanted to reply to....

Once again: I run MoinMoin on a IIS 6 / Windows Server 2003. In the URL, after the wiki name always the name of the CGI is inserted (moin.cgi) -- Does anybody how to get rid of that? See below for examples.

Thanks in advance!

Cz.

Re: "moin.cgi" in URL (New)
From: Reinhard Mayr aka Czerwinski <czerwinski1977 at gm...> - 2007-01-08 14:04