[Moin-user] MoinMoin has no graphics or formatting when viewed remotely

km4hr at netscape.net km4hr at netscape.net
Fri Jan 12 19:41:50 EST 2007

 After installing MM (1.5.6 I think) for my first time (Fedora4) I find that MM looks different when viewed remotely. That is, MM displays in an unattrative format without any graphics. The format is simplistic and basic. MM looks fine when viewed locally. The difference even occurs locally when I use different names to refer to the local computer. For example if I use "http://localhost/mywiki" I get the strange behavior. If I use "http://computers_network_name/mywiki" the pages display normally. It doesn't matter what browser I use. What's causing this and how do I fix it?