[Moin-user] Notation for external file links?

Reinhard Mayr aka Czerwinski czerwinski1977 at gmx.net
Mon Jan 15 04:54:01 EST 2007

When I tried to compare my minimal test file and the generated wiki html, I experienced a strange behaviour: In Opera, I open the wiki page and try to follow the link --> NOK. I copy the generated HTML code, save it as a file and open this file --> the link works fine.

Is it possible that there is *something* within the MoinMoin system that impedes following links using the file:// protocol? Any idea what I could look for?

Thanks,

Cz.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------