[Moin-user] Category Bug

Thomas Waldmann tw-public at gmx.de
Tue Jan 16 17:24:23 EST 2007

> Asking for a "Category" list I get some pages. Among them is a page
> "CategoryIbmApl" which In strongly believe to have rename to
> "CategoryApl2". However, tje list does _not_ contain a page
> "CategoryApl2".
>
> When I try to rename "CategoryIbmApl2" into "CategoryApl2" I get an
> error: Page "CategoryApl2" aleady exist. When I look into the
> "data/pages" direcoty, there is indeed a folder "CategoryApl2".
>
> However, asking explicitly about "CategoryApl2" result in 0 hits.
>
> What should I do? Delete the "CategoryApl2" folder from data/pages??

Sounds like something has gone wrong (disk full? server crashed?
multiple operations on same page?).

Maybe just move the folder CategoryApl2 out of data/pages.
After that, you should be able to use that name as rename target.

Maybe have a look into that folder to see whether it has a current file,
edit-log and revisions dir with stuff you maybe want to keep or copy.