[Moin-user] Elegant way to move user pages to subdirectory?

Marcin Kasperski Marcin.Kasperski at softax.com.pl
Wed Jan 24 09:49:09 EST 2007

As it is my first post to this list, let me first congratulate
MoinMoin developers. You made excellent, and very useful tool!
Thank you very, very much.

Now, to the subject. What is the 'elegant' way to move personal
pages to the subdirectory (say 'Personal' or 'Users') - so
instead of having http://my.host/mywiki/Johnny I would have
http://my.host/mywiki/Users/Johnny. As this is mainly matter
of link in the usertab, I considered using brute force to rewrite
username procedure in all the themes I use, but after noticing
user_homewiki config param I started thinking that maybe there
is some other way. So: is it possible to write user_homewiki
param so user pages land under Users folder?
(note: I would like to keep backups kept nevertheless, so faking
url using interwiki is not an option!). If not, what could be
the most elegant way?

Also (predicting necessary rename once I achieve this), does
there exist easy way to find all the user pages?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.