[Moin-user] How to disable user profile creation

Padmashree B paddu12 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 21:08:10 EST 2007

On 1/7/07, Thomas Waldmann <tw-public at gmx.de> wrote:

> > portal.Now, for this.. when the user clicks on the login button only the
> > name and password fields should be displayed.
>
> Just use a recent moin version. As you see on moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de,
> this is the case for the current code (soon released as 1.5.7).

I want just the username and pwd textboxes to be displayed.You had suggested
me to use moin1.5.7 but its not yet released nor could I find its code. In
the repository only the code of moin2.0 is kept after moin1.5.6. Can you
please suggest me how to just disable and remove the pwd-repeat and email
textboxes and create-profile button. What files do I need to look into and
how to modify.

Thanks,
Padmashree

--