[Moin-user] Hook up form inputs to macro execution?

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Mon Jul 16 12:35:44 EDT 2007

I have a simple macro that searches an internal phone book for any args it's
given.  If no arguments are given I have it display a search form.  Is there
some way to connect the form's action to the macro with the input as the
args parameter?  I'm still running MoinMoin 1.3.x on a system with only
Python 2.2 installed.  I don't think I can do what I want there.  Is it
available in a more recent MoinMoin version or is there some extension to
MoinMoin that can do what I want?

Thx,

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.webfast.com/~skip/