[Moin-user] Table borders

Rick VanDerveer rickvanderveer at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 13:01:43 EDT 2007

I solved this problem by using Reimar Bauer's excellent Frame parser.

Install the plugin, and paste the following onto your page (substituting your image name for mine):

{{{
#!Frame align=float:right,thick=0px
}}}

This way, you don't have to muck with .css or anything.  :-)

The download page and full instructions here:
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/ParserMarket/Frame

-Rick