[Moin-user] Include external HTML page?

Boris Callens boris.callens.osv at fedex.com
Thu Jul 26 08:51:31 EDT 2007

Yes, probably the references are f****d u.
Well, that's ok. There's just too much development involved for a relative
small gain.

Furthermore, could you enlighten me a bit on how to put just parts of the
html in the wiki?
Can I say, from tag <h2>theTitleINeed</h2> untill before
<h2>Don'tNeedThisPartNoMore</2>

That would be mathematical!

Boris

--