[Moin-user] Python API to access a moinmoin wiki (from outside)

Sebastian Haase sebastian.haase at mdc-berlin.de
Mon Jul 30 09:30:02 EDT 2007

On 7/30/07, THURNER rupert <thurner.rupert at redleo.org> wrote:
> hard to google??? aehm ...
> http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/WikiSyncronisation

Thanks for the reply .
But I don't get !!
Why "Syncronisation"  ?
What did you type into google ?

And there are so many titles and details on that page - that I don't
know what it does !
Going by the "Objective" - section on
http://master.moinmo.in/HelpOnSynchronisation
it seems that it requires "one of the two wikis" to be on my computer
?! I.e.: do I have to have a moinmoin installed ?

I would appreciate some additional hints ;-)

-Sebastian