[Moin-user] Add level with Include macro

Robert Seeger (OR Soft) robert.seeger at orsoft.de
Tue Jul 31 07:42:08 EDT 2007

Hi Boris,
we use this technique massively in our wikis and it is indeed very helpful, especially if you have repetitive parts.
The correct syntax for what you want is

  [[Include(/MySubPage,"title of the header for the include",level)]]

In this case, /MySubPage should not start with its own header and its subheaders should start on level+1.

See http://moinmaster.wikiwikiweb.de/HelpOnMacros/Include. This states that heading is optional, however that means that you need an empty parameter, e.g.
  [[Include(/MySubPage,  ,level)]]

However I recommend to use heading because then you can click on it to go to /MySubPage.

Kind Regards,
Robert