[Moin-user] Offline moin with Google Gears

John Gill jng at europe.renre.com
Wed Jun 6 12:08:00 EDT 2007

Thanks -- I will grab a copy and see how it goes.

If it was just me wanting the offline moin I suspect this solution would
be perfect, but I'm dealing with people who want this to work without
them having to actually do anything ;)

Anyway will take a look and see how it goes.  With a bit of luck
wikisync will have a lot of what a gears solution would need.

John

Thomas Waldmann wrote:
> If you install moin 1.6dev on your "offline machine", you can use
> wikisync and have a offline wiki right now. :)

Renaissance Services of Europe Limited
Company Reg. No. 393163
Registered Office:
1st Floor, Hardwicke House, Hatch Street, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Employees of Renaissance Services of Europe Limited  do not have the authority to bind contracts on behalf of Renaissance Reinsurance Limited (Bermuda), Renaissance Reinsurance of Europe, Davinci Re or Top Layer Re.

This e-mail, including attachments, may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, non-public, confidential or exempt from disclosure and is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please delete this email, including attachments, and do not disseminate, distribute or copy this communication, by email or otherwise. The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this email, including attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful. We reserve the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address.