[Moin-user] moin.exe configure port

Sebastian Haase seb.haase at gmx.net
Wed Jun 6 15:30:28 EDT 2007

Just trying to give a helpful answer ... might be wrong.
I think you "made this up" -- the port=5050  does not belong into wikiconfig
and not into a string -and a string does not span across 3 lines...

Don't you have a moin.py that contains a port=80 statement !?

You are talking about the DesktopEdition - right !?  Please say so,
since a wiki is - most of the time at least - run with the help of
apache or alike....

Cheers,
Sebastian