[Moin-user] moin.exe configure port

Sebastian Haase sebastian.haase at mdc-berlin.de
Wed Jun 6 16:06:59 EDT 2007

Google is your friend -- maybe.

google for moin.exe port

you find:
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/DesktopEdition/HowToConfigure

Server configuration
Additionally, you can set some server options like the port etc. in
the file wikiserverconfig.py. You need to create it and fill it like
shown below. See HelpOnInstalling/StandaloneServer for the available
options.

Here is a sample:

Toggle line numbers
   1 from __main__ import DefaultConfig
   2 class Config(DefaultConfig):
   3     port = 80
   4     interface = "10.0.0.0" # changes the interface where the
webserver is bound. use "" for every interface

Does this help ?

-Sebastian