[Moin-user] MetaData in MoinMoin (and SemanticWeb)

Marcel Haefner mail at heavy.ch
Tue Jun 12 09:37:24 EDT 2007

Dear MoinMoin Users

I would like to know more about topics like Data, Metadata and Semantic
MoinMoin. I found some information and some ideas but only one solution
for MetaData.

1. http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/MetaDataInMoin (Discussion)
2. http://theendmusic.org/programming/MetaDataPlugin  (Solution)
2. http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/SemanticMoin (SemanticWeb)
3. http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/HelpOnParsers (CSV)

The Point 2 with the Solutions works for my MoinMoin 1.5
(http://lotek.heavy.ch/MoinMoinWiki/MetaDaten) but it not seams the
regulary / future way.

Questions:
1.  Is there a standart Way to integrate Metadate into MoinMoin-Pages?
2. What possibility  (Plugins/Makros) exist for now (with MoinMoin 1.5) to
integrate Metadata and starting with creating a SematicWeb with MoinMoin?
3. It would be anyway great to receive some hints and tips where I maybe
find more for MoinMoin.

Thanks!
Marcel