[Moin-user] Desktop Edition

Jonas Svensson jonass at lysator.liu.se
Wed Mar 7 02:42:00 EST 2007

You are right about one or two users. But there seems to be no way to keep
it that way. I want to be able to access it not only from internal net but
also from outside (ie when travelling). As soon as I open the firewall to
allow access to the wiki, I also open for anyone to register and thus use
the wiki freely. Maybe I should read on how to set up a proper moin.

Thanks anyway.

/Jonas