[Moin-user] User login homepage?

Matthew C. Miller mmiller at stabilitynetworks.com
Tue Mar 13 03:53:40 EDT 2007

Eduardo,

We are finally implementing this ourselves.  Would you still be
interested in comparing notes and co-writing an addition to the help
documentation explaining our method(s)?

Take care,

Matthew C. Miller
Stability Networks
mmiller at stabilitynetworks.com
208/344.0050

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can
change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
-Margaret Mead