[Moin-user] How to insert a visitor counter ?

Gnarlodious lists.gnarlodious at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 00:40:00 EDT 2007

I suggest you look at your server's error_log file and see what it
reports. Possibly permissions for the Hits.py file is not right for
Apache.

PageCount is the number of pages on your site. For example, mine says:
This site contains [[PageCount(exists)]] pages

which renders as:

"This site contains 270 pages"

-- Gnarlie