[Moin-user] wiki syntax

George Georgalis george at galis.org
Mon Mar 26 23:36:03 EDT 2007

I'd like to reference /non-wiki/doc.html within a wiki
page. Presently the domain is a "staging" one, so
[http://staging.domain.com/non-wiki/doc.html doc]
is not a good option, all the wiki pages will need
changing when it goes to production.

Looking at HelpOnLinking, I don't see anything on
"external to the wiki but same virtural domain"
types of links. Is that posible?

...I tried taking the protocol and domain part out
by editing the source of gui after I got it right
with the full domain, and that doesn't work. :-\

I expect this feature will not be supported, but
hope someone know how to wiki it up...

// George