[Moin-user] import/upload a .moin file in command line batch?

Rocky Zhou chowroc.z+l at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 08:43:04 EDT 2007

Now I use txt2tags and subversion, so it's easy to convert the t2t files to
html files automatically, just write a post-commit hooks to do that for very
commit action. But the txt2tags -t moin only generate a .moin file, and I
still have not found a way to put it into the moin system, just copy the
.moin file to data/pages/test1/revisions/0000000x takes no effect.

so I wonder is there any way that I can update the moin pages from command
line (batch mode)?

Thank you.