[Moin-user] [t2t] t2t for moin in batch?

Rocky Zhou chowroc.z+l at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 03:31:33 EDT 2007

Thank you for you advices.

Currently, I just need to display the content on moin wiki pages, and the
documents will be written in t2t, and verstion control is the SVN's job.

I will learn about wikirpc, because now I still have to create the first
page manually, then the 'copy action' can takes effect, so I hope the
wikirpc can help me.

Thanks.