[Moin-user] creating user accounts

paddu12 at tce.edu paddu12 at tce.edu
Sat Mar 31 15:27:15 EDT 2007

We have customized MoinMoin for our internal wiki. And of the
customizations we had to do was to disable the user-profile creation
completely.We use v1.5.6. What we did was to just grep for UserPreferences
in MoinMoin/ folder. we just modified the code MM/action/userprefs.py and
commented the execute function. and commented certain parts of
MM/userform.py such as
if form.has_key('create'):
   theuser = self.request.get_user_from_form()

and returned the message saying "You cannot create accounts"

This email was sent using TCEMail Service.
Thiagarajar College of Engineering
Madurai - 625015 (India)