[Moin-user] editing a section

mohd irfan irfanfru at yahoo.co.in
Sat May 5 01:55:43 EDT 2007

Hi
Section editing
I want a feature like editing a section  (similar to section edit in TWiki)
enclosed in <sectionedit> tags
i figured out that i can write

   a parser that can parse <section edit> rendering them as html link and in turn call wiki parser to parse the text
   an action  which is invoked when user  click on edit link and invoke the page editor for editing a section

is there a better way that i can render the links with out having to write the parser

    I came across this trivail problem of need to keep a count of no of time my micro is called from a page is there a way out to count it.

Thanks,
Irfan