[Moin-user] Whitespace and CamelCase

Gnarlodious lists.gnarlodious at gmail.com
Sun May 6 21:16:58 EDT 2007

On 5/6/07, Shawn Hill  wrote:

> Whitespace
> I have a problem with the editor (GUI and TEXT) where whitespace is
> removed.  So a non-numbered list becomes one long sentence and a what is
> supposed to be two paragraphs becomes one.

I believe there is a feature request to convert whitespace characters
into   entities. I don't know what the status of the feature is.

> CamelCase
> I would like to know if it is possible to configure the camelcase rules.
> We often want to create a page with text like FunctionABC or ABCFunction
> and these are not recognized as camelcase.

Take a look at the "nocamelcase.py" module, you can configure globally
or pagewise to disable CamelCase linking.

While we are on the subject, I seem to recall there is a way to make
CamelCase words render with a space before the capital letters. Does
anyone remember what that feature is?

-- Gnarlie
http://Gnarlodious.com/