[Moin-user] FCK Editor

Thilo Pfennig email at pfennigsolutions.de
Thu May 10 12:00:05 EDT 2007

Matthew Nuzum wrote:
> http://livepipe.net/projects/control_textarea/

*shrugg* - I cant say if its easy to integrate. I also did not look how
current fck is integrated. Maybe it would be cool to have editors as
extensions to make it possible to use different editors. Drupal uses
that technique: You download a original source of TinyMCE and then a
Drupal package that binds that editor in. The problem with that is that
the interface will be different on many installations. But one could
install one editor on default.

What I could do is to collect some data of what works and what not based
on what we already have - and then make or refactor a page where it is
made clear what must be done to fix.

Personally I feel that the nix of two editors is ok if people are not
depending on a GUI editor.